Have you been wondering if it is time to get your computer in for once-over? Do you think you have an infected computer? If you are experiencing any of the below issues, you might want to consider getting that bad boy a checkup.
- Software crashes or malfunctions
- Hardware glitches
- Loud fans
- Boot failures
- Performance issues
- Running out of hard drive space
- New browser homepage, toolbars, unwanted website access
- Unusual messages
- Programs that start automatically
- Antivirus suddenly disabled
- Your friends/family/coworkers are getting strange emails from you
- Peculiar desktop icons
- Battery life drainage
There are a lot of things that can cause these problems, but most are attributed to some form of malware. Don’t live with an infected computer. If you think something is wrong with your computer, you are probably correct. Bring it to the experts and have them clean it up. Your data and your patience will thank you. Call us today (970) 243-3311 to clean up your computer.