Filter-IT: Web Content Filtering Service
Your business should have an internet use policy for their employees to follow. This policy is in place to protect your business from threats from outside your network. These threats include malware, ransomware, and viruses. Most malware (web-type browser infections) comes from sites which are not business related. The question remains, what is the best way to enforce that policy?
Networks Unlimited’s Web Content Filtering Service can be configured to implement your policies and report on Internet usage. By filtering the web content that is available to your employees, you protect your business and your data, and you keep your employees off sites that are, most likely, not business related.
Our service can be entirely monitored and managed by our staff, or, if you’ve got a tech-savvy person on your team, they can make updates to allow or block websites as needed.
OUR WEB CONTENT FILTERING SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Filtering of websites for content, spyware, phishing, and more
- Custom filtering options, including users, site category, white and black lists
- Reporting of web activity
- Customized Web Usage Policy page
- Increased productivity and security